How to choose the right skincare
Tips on how to choose the right skincare.
- Not Jump On The Bandwagon.
- Check The Active Ingredients And Expiry Date.
- Steer Clear From These Ingredents Parfum And Alcohol.
- Don’t Buy Products Without A Skincare Consultation From Your Therapist
- The Ultimate Skincare Routine.
- Cleanse. Cleansing is the first step of any good skincare routine. Always cleanse your skin at night as it’s very important to remove make-up dirt which builds up on the skin during the day.
- Tone. Toner is very important product as it closes the pores and perpares your skin for the next step.
- Vitamin C Serum. When it comes to serums, I recommend Essential beauty serum, I’ve been using this serum for almost a year. Vitamin C is nourishing and hydrating, I wake up with a glowing radiant complexion. Always apply serum at night when your skin is resting. You NO NOT need rich creams at night for your skin, please stop if you are using rich cream at night as you get prone to puffness later on in life
- Eye Cream. Eye creams are a must. Did you know the skin around the eyes is much thinner then the skin on your face, that’s why the first signs of aging are the eyes. Use eye cream at day time and eye gel at night. Never use eye cream at night time, guess WHY? By useing rich eye cream at night as you will get prone to puffy eyes later on in life.
- SPF. Sun protection should be worn all year round. Environmental damage causes premature ageing. By wearing a sunblock you’re protecting your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Moisturizer. … Day time
- Vitamin C serum Night time
- Eye cream Day time
- Eye serum Night time
- Sunscreen. … SPF50 PA ++++ Essential Beauty
- Cleanse. … Night time
- Tone. Day time and Night time