The course runs over 12 weeks every Monday LEVEL 2
- What the course covers
- Health & safety & hygiene
- Deep Cleanse & Luxury spa facials using products from different brands.
- Waxing arms, legs, underarm, Bikini Line & full face
- Normal & SPA Manicure & Pedicure
- Eyebrow shaping Eyebrow & eye lash tinting how to mix colours for more impact and definition.
- Cluster lashes
- For waxing, students will be required to give and receive all waxing treatment.
- Prior to your Manicure & Pedicure training, any gel or shellac nails must be removed to adhere to health and safety regulations.
Course structureAll theory for level 2 students will need to compete online in your time and space, you will be given log in details and password. All practical will take place in spa where students will work on each other you will spend whole day on practical demonstrating your skills. Student can purchase kit from spa at a discount price.
Course benefitsThe Beauty industry is becoming more demanding and progressive over the years, Level 2 beauty therapy course is the start to a professional career in beauty. As a student, you will learn different beauty treatments and how to deliver them to the highest standards which will be accredited by the Guild. Should you be successful in completing the course all the way through, you can apply for liability insurance and start offering your services and treatments to paying clients. (We highly recommend you go on to our level 3 advance beauty course to develop your technical skills, as advanced electrical treatments are trending).
What Qualification will you receive
Once you have successfully completed your LEVEL 2 training course you will then receive your international GTI certificate from the guild. Beauty guild largest professional beauty trading body, you can then obtain pubic Liability insurance and start offering level 2 treatments to paying clients.